this is a PRO-ED community .
oo1. TEXT ONLY POSTS SUCK.
But they're allowed. I understand its hard loading them and finding image hosting sites and such. kthnx.
oo2. THIS IS A PRO-ED COMMUNITY.
You must actually have an eating disorder.
oo3. ALL POSTS MUST BE FRIENDS ONLY.
oo4. Do NOT tYpE LyKe DiS
oo5. Don't Join if you don't know how to do LJ-cut.
All pictures must be behind the LJ-Cut.
oo6. You must fill out the introductory fast within 48 hours of joining.
Ana? Mia? Both?:
Goal for next month:
Size of pants:
Promote Us two places and provite links:
why haven't you joined?
The Thin Commandments:
1. If you aren't thin you aren't attractive.
2. Being thin is more important than being healthy.
3. You must buy clothes, cut your hair, take laxatives, starve yourself, do anything to make yourself look thinner.
4. Thou shall not eat without feeling guilty.
5. Thou shall not eat fattening food without punishing oneself afterwards.
6. Thou shall count calories and restrict intake accordingly.
7. What the scale says is the most important thing.
8. Losing weight is good/gaining weight is bad.
9. You can never be too thin.
10. Being thin and not eating are signs of true will power and success.